Here’s an important fire safety tip from Tori in Twain Harte, CA:
Water your Christmas tree every day! A dry tree is dangerous because it can catch on fire easily.
Check out more important tips on the Red Cross website:
Seven Fire Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating and Entertaining.
Hey, I’m Marigold, but everyone calls me Mari. I know, I look sweet.
But I could start a home fire with my tail. Yup, I could knock a lit candle over and that could do it. So please, keep candles away from me—and all my dog, cat, and little human friends.
We’ll love you more if you do!
Let’s be safe this holiday season!
For many of us, the holiday season brings cozy evenings with family and friends around the Christmas tree, glowing candles, or a crackling fire in the fireplace. But too often, a dried-out tree, faulty string lights, a forgotten candle or fire in the fireplace can lead to a home fire and the devastating consequences.
Keep your family safe this holiday season. Follow these great safety tips from the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire Department.